Machine for Jeans
· This machine is designed for straight stitching of waistbands on denim and non-denim garments it is equipped with rear puller for smooth operation on thick fabrics even when crossing seams
· Double needle with front cutting knife for sewing trouser belt loops.
SPM: 4000, SIZE: 5mm , NEDDLE SIZE: TVX5 140#
· Lockstitch cylinder –bed machine with synchronous motor enabling continuous operation on the upper and lower puller feed, behind the needles. (hemming width 12.7mm, hemming diameter 200mm)
· Suitable for hemming jeans wear, work-wear and trouser bottom.
· This machine is generally used for lap seaming on heavy weight fabric. Mainly as in seaming or side-seaming on jeans and industrial work wear. Equipped with top drive puller and a differential feed mechanism to feed heavy weight fabrics accurately, so that material slipping can be prevented. (i.e. machine easily in-seam jeans even on the cross-seam section)
· This machine is used for pocket bar tacking.
· Jeans bar tacking
· Electronic eyelet buttonhole machine, it can be sewn in the shape desired and simply select when to cut: before or after sewing.
· This machine is suitable for sewing buttonhole on jeans and trousers
There are no posts to list in this category.